Fine sheet metalwork
Sheet metalwork is a sector requiring operational excellence and we are specialists! We can partner you in your projects, focusing on your needs, and your success!
We can take on the overall coordination of your products, integrating assembly, surface treatments, logistics – making us the ideal industrial partner for the manufacture of your aluminium, steel or stainless steel assemblies and subassemblies…
5 essential steps
Step 1: laser cutting
- • 1 Mazak Laser 3D (power 2,5 KW / capacity 3000 × 1500, Z max 350mm)
- • 1 Trumpf Laser 2D (power 4 KW / capacity 4000 × 2000)
- • 1 Trumpf Laser 2D (power 6 KW / capacity 3000 × 1500)
Step 2: stamping
- 15 finishing presses, ranging from 40 to 630 T (mechanical and hydraulic presses)
- 1 automatic press with transport and rectifier
Step 3: folding
- 3 press brakes from 40 to 170 tonnes
Step 4: rolling
- 1 winder (rolling sheet metal, thickness 3 mm max , min. diameter 120 mm).
- Possibility to work sheets from 0.5 to 10 mm thick
Step 5: mechanical processing
- 1 CNC machining center1 tour CN
- 1 CN Tower
- Roscamat tapping unit
- Various machines (drill presses, conventional lathes and milling machines)
Want to find out more about our fine sheet metal work range? Download our catalogue.