With more than 50 years of experience in metal working, we work in steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
All our welding operations are carried by experts, each working on a work station dedicated to the specific types of welding techniques in use.
We manufacture welded assemblies and subassemblies using the following processes:
- TIG with or without filler metal
Multiple welding mode ratings: 60 QMOS
Qualifications of welders: QS 160
We ensure the global management of your products, integrating assembly, surface treatments and logistics. The ideal industrial partner for the production of aluminum, steel, stainless steel assemblies or sub-assemblies…
- 3 robots including 1 REIS TIG / MIG (3m between weld points)
- Solder studs (capacitor discharge, short and long running times)
- 10 TIG stations & 2 MIG / MAG stations
- 3 ARO spot welders (from 92 to 360 KVA)
- 1 seam welding machine
Our welding quality organization is certified by the ISO 3834 standard. Our surface and volumetric inspections are carried out internally by a COFREND 2 certified expert (non destructive tests). Certified: NF EN 15085 CL1: 2007 – railway application, welding of vehicles and components.